Artichoke Risotto Recipe
Risotto is one of the most popular dishes throughout the north of
Italy and it is available anywhere in the Veneto Region (which is the
region of Italy that my site is about).
in the east to the little town of
on the western boundaries of Veneto very few restaurants here would dare not to have at least one risotto recipe featured on the menu.
risotto recipe is one of the ones I love most. It is made with
artichokes and the loveliest pesto sauce you have ever eaten.
is a recipe that I only recently discovered. It was given to me by a
dear friend and internationally acclaimed chef Viviane Bauquet Farre.
You can read more about Viviane and get a few more recipe ideas by visiting her lovely internet site here.
on with the recipe – please just click play and Viviane will take you
through it step by step.
Artichoke Risotto with Lemon-Herb Pesto from Viviane Bauquet Farre on Vimeo.
Prefer a chicken risotto recipe? Why not try this one..
For more great Italian recipes, Italian restaurants and all things Italian why not try our site search engine below.
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway