Italy is Calling! Click Photos For More On Each Item
Ever experienced a summer in Italy? Well, we've a way that you can bring the sunshine and happiness of an Italian summer home with you. A wonderfully talented couple, Lisa and Claudio from Rome, have captured the essence of an Italian summer for your pleasure.
Claudio, an artist, uses his talent to transfer that typically Italian summer idyll onto handmade and hand painted bags and ceramics.
Those pleasures of a summer's day in Italy: the fragrance of lemons and jasmine in the air, the sky cerulean blue and everything bathed in bright sunshine.
All of that is found in Claudio's work.
Have a look at the photos below for a taste of what they offer. Then head over to their Etsy store.
Most Loved - click the photos for more
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com