Italy is Calling! Click Photos For More On Each Item
New for Summer 2022! Click photos for more on each item.
Most Loved - click the photos for more
Reminders of a Summer in Italy
Ever experienced a summer in Italy? Well, we've a way that you can bring the sunshine and happiness of an Italian summer home with you. A wonderfully talented couple, Lisa and Claudio from Rome, have captured the essence of an Italian summer for your pleasure.
Claudio, an artist, uses his talent to transfer that typically Italian summer idyll onto handmade and hand painted bags and ceramics.
Those pleasures of a summer's day in Italy: the fragrance of lemons and jasmine in the air, the sky cerulean blue and everything bathed in bright sunshine.
All of that is found in Claudio's work.
Have a look at the photos below for a taste of what they offer. Then head over to their website: ItalianSummers.com or to their Etsy store.
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) with the search box below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
I promise you'll get the best deal available and the income we receive helps us to remain independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.