The Climate in Venice Italy
The climate in Venice Italy can have a major influence on how you experience the city.
You may love Venice in the spring but hate it during the height of summer. Other people find the evocative misty days around
Christmas time to be Venice at its best
In fact Venice can seem completely different from one season
to the next. So when is the best time to visit Venice Italy? Read on for
advice and current weather forecasts...
Many is the time I have heard from people who tell me that they
visited Venice in July or August and found Venice too crowded and just
too hot. I always think to myself that if they had only visited in June or
September, when the weather is cooler and the crowds far fewer, they
would probably have loved it.
Basically my advice is to go in
May, June or September... if you possibly can. If you can't make Venice
during these months don't worry too much. Just go. Everyone should see Venice at least once in their lifetime!
- To find out which is the best time to visit Venice, in terms of weather, and which are the months you should avoid view our
Best Time to Visit Venice Guide.
The guide will help you to choose the perfect time to visit Venice and
has weather details for every season and most months of the year.
The Current Weather Forecast for Venice Italy
The Venice weather forecast on this page features the weather in Venice over the next five days.
Searching for More?
For more on Venice, Italian weather, great Italian recipes and anything else Italian try our site search below.
A Place to Stay?
For our guide to the weather in Rome click here.
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway