That Moment You First Meet Venice
It's a dull old day in a station, the usual chaos of train noises, station noises and people talking loudly and then, at 1 minute 30 seconds, it all changes.
The scene before you causes you to shake, sometimes, that first time, you will cry.
Venice is a city of emotions and the most powerful of all emotions is that first moment. It is a moment that stays with you forever.
The sights, sounds of Venice completely overwhelm the senses.
Whether you then head off to your hotel in Venice, take a gondola ride or head off shopping.
Whatever things you do in Venice, Venice has left its mark on your soul. Your love affair with Venice has begun.
The OTHER Thing that really Shocks You in Venice
Once you've started to explore Venice it really hits you that there are no cars, no bicycles.
You realize the main highways are canals and everything travels by water, commuter traffic, public transport, taxis, garbage collection, police... all are a vast array of specially adapted boats.
Watch the video below to see just how incredible the reality is.
P.S. Visited Venice? How many of these have you done?
Looking for More Videos?
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) with the search box below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
I promise you'll get the best deal available and the income we receive helps us to remain independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.