Should You Stay Away from Italy in 2023?
Were you thinking of visiting Italy? Are you asking yourself: "is it safe to visit Italy"?
These are questions everyone is asking after the pandemic. Everyone wants to know "what is happening in Italy".
Well I've great news! Life has returned to normal.
However, there is another risk. It's a risk I have lived through.
Start by watching the video!
Italy is full of hidden dangers, dangers that you need to be aware of before you even THINK of visiting. These are the dangers I have faced. They are dangers I never regret having risked. I am sure you will want to take this risk this too but, it is up to you. Those first few days after your return home (as you'll see in the video) can be tough... REALLY tough.
Anyway, you HAVE been WARNED!
If you do want to travel to Italy then you will need to make sure you listen to this travel advice for Italy.
The consequences of visiting Italy can last a lifetime. Failure to watch this video will be entirely on your shoulders.
Therefore, don't book your hotel in Italy, don't plan any tours of Italy, don't book a flight to Italy.... until you have watched this video.
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com