What to Do on the Amalfi Coast?
Wondering what to do in Amalfi & on the Amalfi Coast? We've the very best tours, towns, itineraries, moments and magic of the Amalfi Coast all in one place.
To start, visit our Amalfi Coast Guide and then drop by our hotel guide, you'll find them both jam-packed full of absolutely incredible options. After that you can plan the rest of you Italian itinerary here.
Meanwhile, why not watch the video and experience the enchantment of the Amalfi coast. All the places in the video are featured in our guide.
The Must See Top 7 Amalfi Coast itinerary
- Visit Amalfi and arrive by boat, the ferries leave from all towns on the Amalfi Coast, plus Sorrento and Salerno, and are inexpensive. Sailing into Amalfi is a moment you will treasure for a lifetime. Amalfi itself is lovely too with a beautiful church and much to see and do. Our guide has more.
- Visit Positano. The same applies as for Amalfi about arriving by boat. The rest of the day follows along in the same spectacular way. Positano is an enchanting jumble of lemon, peach and apricot hued cottages cascading down the hillside to a crystal blue Italian sea. Spending time here is something you'll always remember fondly.
- If it is a special occasion then consider staying at the Hotel Santa Caterina - watch our video to see just how special it is.
- Don't miss Ravello, you can easily reach Ravello by bus from Amalfi. I absolutely love Ravello. I dream often of living here but, sadly, the cost of real estate in Ravello is way beyond my means. Here's our Ravello guide.
- Enjoy walking? Then there are two walks I love: the first is the Path of the Gods and the second is the walk from Ravello down to Minori.
- Visit the beach at Furore. It's setting, nestled down a tiny fjord with a medieval village behind it, is indescribable.
- Drive, if you have strong nerves, all the way along the Amalfi Coast. It is one of the world's greatest coastal drives. If you don't fancy driving yourself there are many excellent tours. This is one we recommend.
Looking for More Videos?
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site and Facebook page I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) with the search box below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
I promise you'll get the best deal on accommodation available and the income we receive from HotelsCombined helps us to:
- Stay independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.
- Never have to accept money from hotels directly; that way we can share only those we genuinely love.
You're thinking of a vacation in Italy. But how do you decide where to go? You do not want a cliched itinerary for Italy, the same one the tourist hordes follow like sheep. You want something unique..
Spaghetti Bolognese does not exist in Italy; however, you'll be delighted to know that the real Italian version is far more delicious... and we have the recipe just for you.
Ever experienced a summer in Italy? Well, we've a way that you can bring the sunshine and happiness of an Italian summer home with you.