The Perfect Itinerary for Italy
You're thinking of a vacation in Italy. But how do you decide where to go?
You do not want a cliched itinerary for Italy, the same well trodden trail that the tourist hordes follow like sheep. You want something unique, after all a trip to Italy is expensive and it should be extra special.
Why waste your money and feel disappointed?
There is good news for you! Italy doesn't need to be expensive and it should never let you down.
We make sure all of our subscribers get access to the absolute best when it comes to Italy. However, you don't need to subscribe to be able to turn dreams into reality...
With our itinerary you can:
- Escape the tourist traps and enjoy a genuine local experience.
- You don't need to waste time researching accommodation. We've done that for you and we have all the best options... whatever your budget.
- We'll even let you in on some of our favorite little family-run restaurants, serving traditional cooking just like you'd experience at home with an Italian mamma or nonna.
- Tours, sight-seeing etc.... we've all that covered.
How long should a typical Italian itinerary be?
Our answer to that is the longer the better ;-)
Don't worry though, our itinerary is very adaptable. So, whether you have 3 days in Italy or 30 days you can adapt our itinerary to your needs.
How much do we charge for our itinerary?
Yip, that's right... zero! We don't charge a single cent. So grab your FREE itinerary here.
We're looking forward to seeing you in Italy!
Andrew & Maria
Looking for More Videos?
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site and Facebook page I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) with the search box below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
I promise you'll get the best deal on accommodation available and the income we receive from HotelsCombined helps us to:
- Stay independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.
- Never have to accept money from hotels directly; that way we can share only those we genuinely love.
Wondering what to see in Sicily? We've a lot of fabulous suggestions that you will absolutely LOVE!
People often ask us why they should travel to Italy? Why not the UK, France, Thailand or Florida? This is the answer I give them...
In many ways it is in Bari that the heart and soul of Puglia is to be found. Bari is real, Bari is vibrant and Bari is enchanting. Watch out for flying wooden spoons though!