Map of Veneto and the Thermo Spas
This page features our map of the Veneto that shows the world renowned spa resorts offered by this Italian region.
For more on these resorts, have a look at my Veneto Spa Guide here.
For more maps of the villages and towns of the Veneto, the cities of Venice and Verona, and Lake Garda, visit my main map page.
The Veneto region of Italy is not only known for its picturesque cities and breathtaking landscapes but also for its rejuvenating spa towns. Nestled amidst rolling hills and vineyards, these towns offer a serene escape where visitors can indulge in relaxation, wellness, and a touch of luxury.
Most of the spa towns are easily reached in under an hour by car from Venice.
For our guide to the best Veneto spa towns, and for spas in Venice itself, click here.
To discover everything that the Veneto region can offer have a look at our Veneto Itinerary Guide.
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com