The Best Italian Recipe At Our House
Our favorite Italian pasta dish is the most mouth-watering veg and sausage treat, which we make at our house. It's simple too, and the whole family hops to help make it!
Dad and the boys go fire up the grill while Mom and the oldest girls chop green peppers - Costa Rican sweet peppers (both fresh from our abundant garden this year) and onions all shishkebab-sized.
One of us sautees garlic and Italian seasonings (McCormick Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder is our fave) in plenty of olive oil and starts cooking the pasta (the children love the bow ties); and the little ones quickly set the table and chop up a salad.
Daddy grills some sausages to perfection and puts the veggies in a basket on the grill for the last 15 minutes. Then several of us cut the sausages to 1/2-inch and mix it all together.
The proportions? As much as we can fit in the veggie basket!
Wow! We don't know what it is called but this is our favorite Italian pasta dish... one that might well become one of our Christmas Traditions!
We are a big Scotch/Irish family but we love that big Italian flavor! So if you have an appetite for flavor, this is it.
St. Anne's Helper
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Best Italian Recipe..
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin