Shopping for leather Goods in Dorsoduro, Venice, Italy
I want to share this wonderful shop that hand makes lovely small leather goods. I have been here twice & totally enjoyed each experience.
The shop owner works on creating products & while you browse, you can also watch him as he works. It's called "Grifone" and is just off the Piazzale Roma.
Maria's reply: Yes, I know this shop Holly, it is a really fabulous little place.
There are actually dozens of wonderful little shops like this, making all sorts of wonderful handmade product, scattered throughout Venice. We have quite a few in our Venice shopping guide.
Because space was limited we had to leave out quite a few excellent shops, like this one.
My advice to anyone visiting Venice is to try and visit the shops we mention and while walking to them you will find many other little gems along the way. In fact go and get lost in the maze that is Venice as that surely is the best way to make discoveries and memories that will last a lifetime.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Venice Story.
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) with the search box below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
I promise you'll get the best deal available and the income we receive helps us to remain independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.