by Nonna M
When making a good pasta sauce the key is keep it really a simple thing and this recipe is how we are sometimes a making it in our house. It is too easy to make but too too nice to eat. Please make and you will see what I mean. You make the sauce like this...
a lot of Ricotta Cheese,
Fresh cubed tomatoes,
Big bunch of fresh basil from your garden, I take two hands full,
Olive Oil - tablespoon or two
Put all in mixer and you finish with making this sauce. Then you must pour over top of the hot pasta, of course the pasta must be Al Dente but you know this already I hope?
Maria's reply: I have just made it and it really is delicious and so so easy to make!! You never mentioned quantities but I just improvised and it came out fine. No doubt you can adjust to tast - if you like olive oil add more if you don't add less etc.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Best Italian Recipe..
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com