Hotel Danieli Venice
(Barnet, North London)
Hotel Danieli in Venice Italy
I first booked into the Hotel Danieli three years ago. I booked after reading your husband's Hotel Danieli review on your original site.
I was a little nervous when booking at the time, not really knowing you both. Now I feel like you are real friends and I always follow all your advice which has proved to be excellent over the years.
Since then I have been back every single year and it is the highlight of my year. It's a rather expensive hotel but one needs to bear in mind that this is really a top draw establishment in one of the world's greatest cities. Right in the very heart of it too may I add.
I always book through your link with Booking.com as they are very good. They seem to offer excellent value and I do hope you get a commission of sorts?
*Maria's note: I do get a small commission which helps me keep going but I never feature any hotel I don't know well or is not exceptional - that is why I have so few on the site. I find Booking.com offers good rates and an excellent service to my visitors. If you are reading this and would like to book the Hotel Danieli please click here.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Luxury Venice Hotel Reviews.
Just nowhere can compare to the wonderful and gracious Hotel Danieli. Who cares if it is a little snobbish, if you stayed at Buckingham Palace I am sure it would be the a little snobbish too but you would never forget the experience. The same is true of the Hotel Danieli.
The Danieli is the Venice of yesteryear, sheer class. Opulently marvelous.
Maria's reply: I take it you like the Hotel Danieli then Timothy? Only joking - I love it too. Staying at the Danieli means you live and breathe the atmosphere of Venice 24 hours a day, if there is one hotel that is quintessentially Venetian then this is it.
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get Insured with TravelInsurance.com