Couple photography in Venice
by Luca Fazzolari, Photographer in Venice
kissing portrait at sunset
Something I like of being a photographer is the diversity of contexts and of the people that assignments allow me to experience.
Venice is a city that I adore ever since I started living there at the age of 15.
SO I'm always very thrilled when foreign couples decide to give themselves the present of a portrait session in the lovely city of Venice and chose me as the photographer.
The sunset time, being the transition between two worlds, always has a special atmosphere and a wonderful light so I always search a nice spot for this part of the day. It isn't always easy to do though as the sun/earth movements change the best spot from month to month to month...
Thank you Luca for sharing these lovely photos. It would be great to if you could share some photos of the various parts of Venice that you consider to be the most romantic. Maybe some of the places that most tourists to the city don't know about.
Also some tips on romantic restaurants and the like too. I have my favorites but I'm sure you do to.
By the way do you handle weddings as well? I am often asked about weddings in Venice and at least I can now recommend you for the photos.
Perhaps you might share a few ideas on how to go about getting married in Venice too as I am often asked this as well and I don't really have much idea. If you know about the process involved it would be great if you could share a few tips or suggestions.
If you would like to contact Luca to take some some great photos of you next time you are in Venice you can do so below...
mobile +39 327 16 42 982 |
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Captured Your Vacation Magic?.
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com