Amalfi Coast Italy
Luna Hotel, Amalfi
Once I stayed at the Santa Caterina and twice at The Luna Convento, now I would like to visit the Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi, we couldn't get in there last time, I cannot remember why?????? Lovely narrow streets, small open air restaurants, Il Duomo and its cloister, so nice.
The swimming pool outside the Convento Luna unforgettable...........do you know it???
Maria's reply: You have chosen some absolutely wonderful hotels Liliana. In fact I feature two of them on my Amalfi hotels page.
I also know the swimming pool at the Luna Convento and it is magnificent. The picture at the top of the page is of the pool. The Luna Convento is certainly a hotel I may add in future, hopefully I'll be able to visit this summer.
Will you be in Amalfi again this summer at all? If you are maybe you could try to get into the Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi again, I can promise you that you won't be disappointed but you always need to book really early for summer.
It is so popular that many people book their vacations here a year or more in advance. In fact, I've heard some people have permanent reservations on certain rooms for entire periods of the summer season.
Can I also just say how lovely it is to have you sharing your huge knowledge of Italy. I have loved your comments on my Facebook page over the last year or so and it is so nice to see you here on my website.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Invitation to Amalfi.
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com