Spaghetti Bolognaise Rolls
(Donvale, Melbourne, Australia)
Here is a great and simple addition to the best Italian recipe list that any great Italian Food Lover will be able to use.
SuperNonna's Spaghetti-Sauce Rolls recipe
For the big and little kids, all age groups love them...
* Nonna's famous spaghetti bolognaise sauce, lot's of it (freeze the left overs!)
* 1 small bread roll per person or more if they are for the boys!
* Melted Butter to spread inside the rolls
* Mozzarella cheese, shredded or shaved
1) Take your Nonna's famous Spaghetti Bolognaise sauce recipe and make it up...better still get Nonni to make it for you!
2) Cut the rolls in half
3) Remove the soft, doughy bread so that there now is a hollow (you can make bread crumbs out of the inners or do what I do, roll the dough up into balls and eat the lot!)
3) Spread the melted butter around the inside the halved roll
4) Fill with Nonna's famous Spaghetti Bolognaise sauce
5) Top with Mozzarella cheese
6) Pop into an medium temp oven until heated through...you just may have to check out 1 or 2 yourself!
7) Serve up hot for your guests to enjoy.
You can fill the rolls with just about anything, perhaps Nonna has some more great fillings?
Hope you enjoy.
Marylyn(SuperNan or SuperNonna to my Italian friends)
PS: If you get the chance to visit Melbourne in Australia, check out my website for great places to visit and exciting things to do...
Maria's reply Thank you Nonna Marylyn for the recipe. I had a look at your site and really enjoyed it, Melbourne looks like a lovely city, a little far from Venice and the Veneto though. Still you never know I might get there one day!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Best Italian Recipe..
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site and Facebook page I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) with the search box below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
I promise you'll get the best deal on accommodation available and the income we receive from HotelsCombined helps us to:
- Stay independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.
- Never have to accept money from hotels directly; that way we can share only those we genuinely love.
Dolomites Holidays features some of the most beautiful parts of the Dolomites. From great places to stay to special places to visit...
Looking to escape the tourist madness of cities like Venice and Rome? Longing to spend time in a quieter Italy? We have EXACTLY what you need!
Give the gift of love straight from Italy - the land of amore. Have you experienced a summer or Christmas in Italy? We've a way to bring that joy and happiness home with you...
The best of Venice - 6 experiences you simply must have if you are visiting Venice. Here is the list...