Property In Italy
by Chris Wigg
(Newquay, Cornwall, UK)
I am researching buying a family property for holidays in Southern Italy (from Naples down)
I have come across a website itsfor.it/ which aims to assist in this, where properties are vetted by the authorities and all legal work is prepared by them.
The idea is to encourage the regeneration of neglected rural and urban areas in Italy.
Do you know of this organisation? - as yet they have nothing ready, just the proposal.
Is it usually difficult to buy a property in Italy?
Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.
I have never heard of this company, I went and had a look at their website and the project seems interesting... if they get it off the ground. However, it seems to be more in the planning stages at the moment.
The good news though is that the buying process is far simpler than people think - you can get an idea of what is involved on our other MioMyItaly.com website. Furthermore, I have helped a number of supporters over the years with advice on where to buy south of Naples - there are some wonderful and affordable options. You can find out more about our supporters section offers here.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Italian Question.
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin