Haunted Castles in Italy
by Fred Robbins
(Lincoln University of PA)
Haunted Castle in Soave
I have a Photo that you might be interested in. It was taken at a abandoned castle near Soave. I have no history on this castle. My family and I were just exploring.
I wanted to see how close I could get to the castle. Stopped and took two pictures of the same gate and one did not turn out the way I expected. There was nothing in the photo when I took it. I got to the car and...there it was. Smoke with a face (skull). Like I said don't know the castle name or history.
The castle looks highly creepy and the photo is indeed very strange. I wonder if there could be some technical explanation for it - does anyone out there have any ideas?
I was contacted a little while ago by a producer of a well known ghost hunting show in the USA about haunted castles in Italy and they were going to do a show on the subject. I suppose with all the centuries of history Italy has it would be the perfect place for ghosts if they exist.
P.S. On another note Soave (click here for a great video and more) is a really lovely place. The main Soave castle situated above the town is amazing - not at all creepy. At least most of the time. Maybe visit in summer.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ghosts & Castles.
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com