by Kim Steinle
(Adelaide, South Australia )
A wonderful hotel made all the more so by the extraordinary family who own and operate the Hotel Fontana.
On top of the location and quality of the accommodation, it was the warmth shown by the family. The care, guidance and information provided to us that all amounted to an extraordinary stay.
It was so delightful we returned from Australia just 2 years later.
Maria's reply: Thank you very much for your message and I went and had a look at the hotel today as I am currently in Venice. It does indeed appear to be a lovely hotel. I always love family run hotels so thank you for sharing this one with us - Andrew and I really appreciate your taking the time to review this hotel in Venice and I am sure many of our followers will appreciate your recommendation too..
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Italian Hotel Review. .
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin