Hotel Flora Venice Italy
The Hotel Flora in Venice Italy was the hotel we chose for our first ever trip of a lifetime to Venice. I took forever and a day to choose and I always make sure I find out all I can before booking but even then you never really know until you get there do you?
I am always like that and it drives my hubby quite mad!!
In this case it turned out fantastic - way better than I hoped for.
If anybody wants a hotel offering superb value in just the most perfect location the Hotel Flora Venice might be perfect for you.
Best thing of all was the courtyard, breakfast was served here in this little oasis of calm with birds singing all around and in the late afternoon it was the perfect place to sit after a mad day of sightseeing!!
P.S. Thank you too for your site Maria which I discovered only once I was already in Venice. I went to visit some of the hotels you recommend while I was in Venice and they look GREAT!! I will definitely save my sanity and my husbands next time by following your advice!! We hope to return to Italy next year and visit Rome and the Cinque Terre.
Maria's reply: Thank you for your tip on the Hotel Flora, I will certainly visit.
If you visit Rome next year check out my Rome hotel picks and for more on the Cinque Terre you can see my husband's guide to the Cinque Terre here.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Italian Hotel Review. .
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway