by Debbie Keys
(Edmonton, Alberta Canada)
Hello we are going to be in Rome Oct 30th to Nov 10. We wanted to do Positano but have read that during November things close up for the winter. Is it worth going to visit for 2 days?
Maria's reply The weather can be beautiful in Positano in November and, if you have good weather, Positano in November is a joy without all the crowds. However, many restaurants and stores will be closed and if the weather isn't good then there isn't much to do.
There is more happening in Sorrento or Salerno all year round so they may be better choices if the weather forecast is variable. A day trip from either to Positano is easily arranged.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Italian Question.
Please Book with Us...
Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions of the city in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda both help you to book accommodation in advance and check availability on the days of your travels
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway