A Good and Cheap Hotel in Venice
Maria, if any of your site visitors are looking for a superb value hotel in Venice then they really can't go wrong with the three star Hotel Fontana. I really had a fabulous time here and the location is tops. One of the cheapest hotels in Venice but better than most other Venetian hotels that cost twice as much.
Venice too is a lovely city however I would suggest to anyone visiting that if you have a little bit of time on your hands don't only visit Venice but visit the rest of the Veneto region too.
One of the things I have found most helpful with your site is how much coverage you give to the other parts of the Veneto., It really is one of the nicest parts of Italy with so many quaint little towns all over the place and quite the most spectacular scenery in the mountain ranges to the north.
Most people only ever seem to Venice and sometimes Verona which is a real shame.
Maria's reply: Thank you very much for your kind words about the site and for sharing your hotel tip. I agree, one hundred per cent, with you about not only visiting Venice and Verona. If you do visit the Veneto there is so much else to see and it's all gorgeous!!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Italian Hotel Review. .
Please Book with Us... Maria here, if you enjoy my site I'd love your support.
Simply book your next trip anywhere (not only to Italy) via the link below or with any of the hotel links on the website.
You'll get the best deal available and the income I receive helps me to remain independent and to keep bringing you more of beautiful Italy.
Click to Begin
More Travel Tips:
- Book your tickets to museums and other attractions in advance on Tiqets.com
- Book your accommodation. Booking.com and Agoda help you to book accommodation in advance
- Book your excursions. Wherever you go, make the most of your time! Excursions with professional guides will help you do this - choose a location and the best option for yourself on Viator or Getyourguide
- Book your car. At least a month before is best. Use Discover Car Hire.
- Cash Back on Flights: Great deals & money back with WayAway
- Get peace of mind when traveling. Get insured with VisitorsCoverage.com